Thursday, September 24, 2009
I've found some great Monster items at Target - shown here paper plates, stickers and food containers.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
I ordered items today for the favors for the Monster Bash party from Oriental Trading. First up, Monster Treat Cups which the guest will be able to assemble themselves. I'm going to put all the parts in different jars and containers and label them (ex. Monster Eyes etc). The "treats" will be packaged in clear bags and can them be slipped into the completed monster cups at the party. For the favors, I stuck with the monster themed items and order lollipops, lizard lips and hilarious monsters glasses with noses and furry eyebrows! I'll probably add a few pencils, glow sticks and some more candy to the bags and them add a paper topper with each guest's names.
Here is what I have for Table ideas so far for the Vampire Ball Party ...
- Shiny silver tablecloth with black bat lace overlay (Homemade)
- Black and Silver candle sticks with crimson candles (Homegoods)
- Crimson chargers with black plates and silver accent plates (Homegoods)
- Black velvet and lace pumpkins (more in next post)
- Glittery silver skulls (Homegoods)
- Black and silver welcome banner (Target)
Inspiration for "Monster Bash" Children's Party with fun, cute monsters!
Colors: Black, white, orangle, purple and green
Accents: One eyed monsters, black and white polka dots, etc.
Here are some inspirations for the "Vampire Ball" dinner party.
Colors: Black, silver and crimson
Accents: Glitter, candles, lace, blood and bones