Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Fiesta Wedding Shower

Busy week for parties ... as the Maid of Honor for my good friend, I helped co-host her bridal shower this weekend. It was a Mexican inspired Fiesta with lots of good times and good company!

The tent with round tables, Mexican Papercut flags and large tissue paper flowers on each table.

 Nametags - I like fun, themed name tags at events where everyone does not know each other. They help break the ice and make everyone feel a part of the event.

 The clear boxes contained Mexican Wedding cookies as favors.



 Mexican inspired appetizers and desserts for guests to snack on. We also have maragritas, coronas and a Churro frying station.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this information on wedding shower. Couple of months ago, I arranged my cousin’s bridal shower party at one of elegant venues in Chicago. Invited all her friends and they had amazing time at this event.